2 thoughts on “APPLICATION

1. Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Georgi Dimitrov and I am highly motivated to enroll in the Master Program – Language and Culture.

As a background, I do have a Master Degree in International Marketing and a successfully graduated semester as an Erasmus student in Communication Management at Artevelde College, Belgium.

I see that the application process begins on the 17th of August, but yet I’d like to reassure myself whether I am eligible to enroll in the program.

As I mentioned, I am not one of the linguist alumni, but I am very passionate about the English language and American studies, in general. I do write poems in English and read at least 2 books in English per month.

Ultimately, without transforming this e-mail into a motivational letter, I’d like to receive your confirmation that all I need for my application would be the motivation letter along with the successful interview, and Introductory class afterward.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Georgi Dimitrov

• Dear Georgi, apologies – I didn’t see this comment earlier.
      I would like to assure you that you are eligible to apply, if you are still interested.
      Please follow the guidelines in the Application procedure.
      If you need further consultation, please write to Prof. Kornelia Slavova (one of the programme directors).